Friday, July 31, 2015

I am on my way

It has taken me a week to pack and be organised. I have added projects, removed projects, tried to be realistic and failed. The car is FULL. I am over two hours late leaving...but here I go. Off to my five day retreat for sewing, gorgeous food, rest and recreation. There is no more room in my car!!!
The sewing machine even had to go in the footwell of the passenger seat. I am sure I have missed a project or two!!
I call this part of the car my shop. I have two drawers of a selection of fabric and when I need something I pop out there to have a look.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are ready for a fabulous time! retreats are the best for getting stuck into our hobbies with none of the daily life interruptions......enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....