Thursday, July 26, 2012

How many projects can you complete in 72 hours

I am going to my quilting weekend at Living Springs tomorrow lunch time. I think I have seriously over estimated how much can be achieved by Monday lunchtime.

I have three quilts cut out.
The scrap quilt to get to work on.
Two kids patterns to work out and template up.
Trousers to mend and put patches on.
Five bags to make.
At least 6 other containers of sorts to do.
1 bean bag seat to make.
Plus I have taken my entire stash of material from under the bed (just in case I get inspired to do something else).

I think I have an entire quilt shop in my car!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....