Thursday, August 2, 2012

My morning

This morning I have had a leisurely breakfast and read in bed. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. Aaron gave me a coffee in bed this morning and I got to open my presents. Fantastic. I got the boys off to school and decided to have a relaxed start to the day as my work day is just a pile of phone calls and paperwork.

So I made another coffee (yes I am a bit of a coffee fiend) and freshly poached eggs on toast. Conveniently the chooks laid two fresh eggs this morning, so I used them. YUM. So I went back to bed! Looked at my two fabulous books, kept Morris company and relaxed. Now it is time to get on with things!!


1 comment:

  1. What a great way to start the day. Love Dian.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....