Friday, October 5, 2012

What I am stitching

Well it is that time of year again - yes 10 weeks to Christmas (or something close like that). So the Christmas present making needs to be in full force. So while I was up in Wellington with Kerryn I started the stitching for everyone's presents.

Here are the photos of where I have gotten to. I did a few error's - I did the wrong spelling for one niece so have to redo that. I also got some of the names not quite symmetrical so am having to sort that out. But not a bad result for a weekend away.

Of course my recycling ethos is working here. All the threads are ones I have hanging around, some from old projects, some given to me. The buttons are off shirts I have recycled into other objects and the material is 100% linen from two shirts I bought at the Op Shop.


 Linking to these parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....