Saturday, December 1, 2012

Guerrilla knitting and some stitching

Trying to get it finished
The last couple of days we have been in Palmerston North celebrating Aaron's graduation. A double major degree in Information Systems and Computer Science.

While we watched kids in playing or while waiting in airports I almost finished the stitching I need to get done for Xmas. Linking to "finish it up friday" and others here.


We went to the NZ Rugby Museum and the statue was covered in Guerrilla knitting and crotchet. Took me a minute to realise what it was.


The boys having breakfast in bed in the motel
Yes that is some clothing on the statue














5 comments:

  1. There"s a Rugby Museum in NZ...of course there is!

    Thanks for joining JaM this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitcheries are very pretty. I just LOVE the places that guerrilla knitting or crochet show up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever heard of guerilla knitting or crochet. Pretty stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the guerilla knitting/crochet! also, seeing it in other countries; such fun! I think your stitching is pretty, too. Hope to see more of that, as well. ~ Linne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitching! Loved and pinned. Thanks for sharing at MightyCrafty Mondays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....