Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The need to blog

I have the most amazing photos to show you of the internet station Aaron has set up for me while he goes for  a run. I have no floor, no table, no chair and almost no PC. (the motherboards BIOS chip is stuffed!!) Clever husband working on it like crazy.

But for some reason I cannot download my photos to show you the extreme lengths I go to for Blogging. Sigh. No craft has been done as the house has been moved out to do the floors. That along with a aunt's funeral on Friday and my Mother coming to stay, mix in a bit of work and it looks like as much as I may think about it a lot, blogging is on the back burner for a  couple of weeks.

Will update the pictures when I can as you have to see it to believe it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment - I do appreciate it :) Your header is stunning! Did you make the quilt?
    I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    www.theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie. Yes I made the quilt. It is my quilt100% recycled

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....