Thursday, August 29, 2013

Another Upcycled Merino Boys Top

Yes I have been in my finishing mode again. I cut this jumper out for Jakob about 3 weeks ago. I thought that if I cut it out then I would get it done. But it still languished in my sewing corner.

He had picked the colours about 2 months ago!! He went through my stash of Op Shop Merino jersey's. I then had to sift out which ones would not garner enough material to remake a top. Just like Eli's jersey I used an old Top Kids magazine pattern.

I link to these places
Showing off the coloured facings

5 comments:

  1. The jersey looks really great. Good job. I've got to try that myself. All I need now is more useable hours after Little Miss' bedtime!

    http://craftycakecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pru, don't know how you find the time. Glad your computer is back on board

      Delete
  2. Great job and the recipient seems pretty happy with it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....