Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Father in Law may rue the day!!

Well.... Have you seen the flowers on my tomato plants... some close up's included just in case you missed it.
That sentence is for my father in law. The family have a long standing tomato competition for the first tomato of the year and I am feeling confident!!!


For my birthday this year my Father and Mother in Law gave me a mini propagator. Love it. All the plants are looking good. I wonder if he bought one for himself too????

Eli and I spent time potting up some hanging baskets. This on with strawberries, two others with flowers that he chose.

I have even risked planting a tomato outside!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....