Friday, December 11, 2015

Family Food Friday - easy meals

Sometimes I just don't feel like cooking and I do not want takeaways. So I do super easy food but try to keep a bit of a health kick in. Today it was sausages. Everyone in my house likes them and these were another short life, half price bargain at the supermarket.
I had ciabatta bread in the cupboard so sliced that and toasted one side in the sausage pan. Picked greens from the garden, a bit of chutney and some yellow capsicum (pepper). Delicious, simple and a bit healthier than takeaways. 
I am also a big fan of teaching my children to cook and look after themselves. Eli is now very adept at making pancakes and will do that for breakfast on any non school morning.


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....